Friday, October 08, 2004

Public Confession

I was made aware of a public sin I committed and think it only right to make a public confession... (sobs) I haven't been faithfully blogging (sniffs)... All right, I'll explain.
I took a week off from work so I could go down to Moses Lake and help my Grandpa and Uncle with various projects. So far this week I have sided over half of my grandparents' house, put up sheetrock in their utility room, moved about ten wheelbarrow loads of dirt for a lawn they're putting in, unloaded two pickup beds full of manure and helped replace sheathing on my uncle's house project.
So while not a valid excuse, I just wanted y'all to know what's been happening.

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Is that all you've done? Sounds like you need some work to do or something! lol I bet G and G are happy!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

I won't forgive you... OK, I guess will. I forgive you. But not very much - just a little bit. And I know I started a sentence with "but" and that's OK because it's not a very big but.

12:18 AM  
Blogger RickCapezza said...

Well, as long as you've repented. That's the important thing.

-Rachel:)

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home