Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ok, picture time!


Uncle 'saiah & David


Uncle 'saiah & Timothy


Storytime with Mama


Uncle 'saiah & hangers on


Timothy pushing Noelle in her "boat"


Timothy's new big boy seat


Bathy time!


Almost crawling!


At the park for Victoria's birthday party


Sittin' on the front porch


Trying out the bed for Aunty Holly


Providing late night entertainment for Mama and Daddy


Or Sister maybe


Matchy matchy cousins


Sleepy girly


Little Drummer Boy


Happy birthday Victoria!

3 Comments:

Blogger RickCapezza said...

Those are abso-wow-lutely adorable.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just won't have it! Tell those kids to stop growing until we get there...me wants to cry.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

I know, I feel just the same about Kyrie...I can't believe she's walking and talking now and can't wait to see her!!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home