Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back to real life...

Rebekah just left to take Rick, Rachel & Kyrie to the airport. :-(
So back to boring old routines, and starting some new ones like co-operative budgeting and meal planning; one of the good things about having so much down time in the winter is getting a reality check on just how much work Rebekah does.
I got a Guitar for Christmas so I'll be learning that, and I'd also like to brush up on my higher math, English and learn Latin, Greek and Hebrew ( not all in one year of course ). As usual I have about 7 books I'm reading, and I still have three children so I don't think I'll have a problem with boredom this year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking a couple of days ago about how your job really slows down in the winter, and how, if your kids were school-aged, that would be a great opportunity for you to be their primary teacher, and how I've missed that with Dad's job.
Thank you so much for the great time I had at your house, and for ferrying me back and forth from Moscow.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Forrest said...

You're welcome :-)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home