Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm buthy!

My week was business (pronounce busy-ness) as usual and then some.
My boss flew into town late Sunday night, and Monday we spent driving down to Yakima, making about a billion of those sales calls, and then getting back into Spokane around 7 pm. Tuesday more sales calls in and around the Spokane area, by the by some of these are paying off, I have 3-5 new stores to set so far!
Wednesday, out of Spokane at 5:45 am (this time in my truck) through Sandpoint to Kalispell (MT) then down to Missoula and continuing on to Darby returning to Missoula and stopping at the motel at 9:30 pm.
Thursday: up at 0 dark thirty (3:30) on my way to Spokane by 4, in Spo. by 7, reloading truck and then heading out for Lewiston/Moscow, back into Spo. by 3 pm. Approximate miles for Wed. and Thurs.: 1500! That's almost a round trip to my parents house.
Now for the good news, I'M HOME FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home