Saturday, January 15, 2005

Stuff and things

So, this week was major catch-up at work and not much play; but I have the greatest mother-in-law in the universe and she is going to baby-sit for us so we can go on a date to see "Lemony Snicket's a series of unfortunate events" and eat at the Olive Garden :-)
We still have all our snow and it is -1 f as I type.
I was listening to the radio at work yesterday in Montana and happened upon SOS the Christian station down there, and Ravi Zacharias was speaking and it was very refreshing to hear someone so bold on that venue ( I have heard that he is an evidentualist, but if even so he always has something good to say).
We have a bookshelf in our living room! I have (some) of my books out!! I think that was the coolest thing that happened this week!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Hooray for Mrs. Eyre!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Yeah, I bet she paid *you* to watch your kids. They're so friggin' cute.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Forrest said...

We saw National Treasure instead

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home