Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Thankful God Made Me A Man...

...because I'm just not tough enough to be a mom. I've had a good opportunity this winter to stay at home more and I have slowly (hey I did just say God made me a man) realized that no matter how hard a day I've had I have no room to complain. For starters: I don't have to bring my costomers home with me; I am also not responsible before God for their actions (not that my Wife is solely responsible for our children's actions but I think you know what I mean). It has been difficult but a blessing especially this last week as Rebekah then David then Noelle and now Timothy all have come down with a bad cold. Pray for us please! Oh, and more pics coming Wednesday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ability to realize that ours isn't the hardest job in the world, is a great grace-- indeed, a gift.

Praying!

Really looking forward to more pictures!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

Yeah, I'm also glad to be part of the superior race.

...just kidding... it's an inside joke I had with some of my old co-workers. :-P

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home