Thursday, February 16, 2006

Elizabethtown, and grownup Timothy

We watched Elizabethtown last night, it was pretty good; the filming style and soundtrack I especially liked; it left us both with one question though: what was the problem with those shoes!!!
I woke up to boy sounds this morning (how unusual, huh?), and when I was awake enough to hear what they were saying, I heard Timothy opening the door and saying "David, you go back to sleep!!" he then proceeded to use the bathroom without being told! Hooray!
Last night I was reading Ancient-Future Time to Rebekah as she and the boys were finishing up dinner, and he was talking about us being in Christ after our baptism, well I read on and soon after that portion Timothy said Excuse me and I said what?, I want to hear the part about baptism again! he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home