Monday, February 06, 2006

Not that everyone hasn't already despared of my ever posting again but...

So it's been what? Two months. Well let's see... we are awaiting our third child's arrival any day now, celebrated our fourth anniversary, endured three out of who knows how many dental visits(I needed two root canals and seven fillings); and life goes on and God continues to bless us through family, friends and a loving church(which we plan on joining).
We just finished reading Ancient Future Faith by Robert Webber; it was interesting to see his comparison of the ancient and postmodern. I have also enjoyed( or am in the process of reading)many other books. There never seems enough time for all the reading that I want to do, although it has been nice, I've been able to get my fiction fix mostly from audio books.
So I was blaming my lack of posting the other day on my guilt of not having done for so long, and telling Rebekah we should just have one blog together but we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home