Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Random Pictures

Sorry these aren't quite in order, it would help if I posted more often and could remember the order they go in.


David with some of his birthday Duplo


Noelle's first plane ride


In the motel in Minnesota


Outside with Daddy


Noelle enjoying the great outdoors




Sleepovers are fun!

Girlie bathtime



Can I open my presents now?


Watching T.V.


Pretty Berry


Reading with Grandma


Reading With Grandpa


Tyrel's Baptism


Grandpa Workman and Berry


Greatg'ma and Greatg'pa Mullin


4 Generations


Grandpa and Grandma Tucker


Grandpa and Grandma Workman


Tea party time!




Happy Birthday Noelle







My Cornrows


Superman

3 Comments:

Blogger Isaiah Eyre said...

omg the cornrows are awesome! I should get someone to do that to my hair.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that's a lot of pictures. You've been holding out on us. The cornrows are a great idea.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The cornrows really work! now if you could just get Tim to teach you how to rap... *furtive snort*

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home